Now here is my card:
1. Stamp large pumpkin and hat from Create Fall set on Mixed Media White Paper and color withk Recycled Color Pencils from Tombow. Use the matching dies from Create Fall Die set.
2. Apply Quickie Glue to the hat trim and the eyes. Sprinkle the hat trim with Crystal Micro Glitter and the eyes with Sunflower Micro Glitter. Set aside.
3. Cut burlap paper into a flag shape. Lay Graduated Dot stencil on top of the burlap, I sprayed it with a mix I made using a little spoonful of DecoArt Metallic Luster Black Shimmer in a spray bottle of water. You need to shake it real well to get it to dissolve, keep adding the Metallic Lustre until you get the color desired. Good new is I haven't had any clogging of the spray bottle!
4. Layer onto a slightly larger black flag and glue on the pumpkin and hat.
5. Paste emboss Dreamweaver Stencils Spider Web with Dreamweaver Stencils Glossy Black Embossing Paste.
6. Punch holes in the top of the flag, add ribbon, pop up on card and add a brad at the top of the ribbon so it looks like the flag is hanging. Glue a little plastic spider on top of the brad.
7. Stamp sentiment from Tricky Words Perfectly Clear Set on white cardstock with black in, cut into a flag shape, add a purple brad to the left and pop up with foam squares.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow my blog (in the right column)