Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, November 3, 2017

Thank You


Today Stampendous is sharing Thank you cards to thank all of their customers for  purchasing Stampendous stamps and products!  So thank you for supporting Stampendous throughout the years!!!

Here's how I made my card:
1.  Stamp Butterfly Wings on white paper with Versamark ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
2.  Rub Gelatos in blues and pinks over the embossed image and rub with a baby wipe to spread the color.
3.  Layer onto a black panel, tie with ribbon and glue onto a blue card.
4.  Die cut a white and black frame from the Fitted Frames A set.  Stamp sentiment from Painted Wishes Perfectly Clear Set with pink ink, layer onto the black frame and pop up on card.
5.  Apply Turquoise Dot Sparklers to the body of the large butterfly.

Supplies
Stampendous
R282 Butterfly Wings
SSCM5002 Painted Wishes
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
AC672HSQ Turquoise Dot Sparklers
MWP811 Mixed Media White Paper
EPA50 Embossing Heat Tool

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- Sky
Creative Impressions ribbon
Zip Dry Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Gelatos- lavender, boysenberry, snow cone, passion fruit


Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!

15 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Beautiful butterfly card....has a dreamy soft color scheme. I especially like the white embossing. Good job! Thanks to you for sharing....Thanks also to Stampendous for furnishing us crafters with awesome images and product. :)

Linda BL said...

This is the prettiest butterfly themed card I I think I have ever seen!
I have been hesitant about trying gelatos but this may have pushed me to think of trying them. Outs tiding,
Thank you for all you do for the card making community.

Tee said...

This is so pretty! Love the soft blue & pink!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Wonderful choice of colors and a beautiful butterfly design.

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my, Jamie! I am in love with those gentle, soft, flowing colors behind the embossed butterflies - they speak Beauty, Kindness, and Love! Gorgeously done. I especially like the white theme with the ribbon, and the striking contrast of the black frames! I am your newest google follower. hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment! You really should try Gelatos they're so easy to use to make beautiful backgrounds, I think you'd love them.

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you so much Beverly!

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you Donna and thank you for following me!!

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you Donna and thank you so much for following me!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That's a gorgeous card !

Rebecca Yahrling said...

Absolutely beautiful! That butterfly is just gorgeous.

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful, soft coloring and lovely butterflies! Gorgeous card!
U.S.

BethW said...

Your card is an absolute delight. Fantastic stamp-and love how you colored it. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

Anonymous said...

This is just stunning!! I love the butterfly and the colors. We should be thanking you for all the amazing cards you create, so TFS. Tracey Magner

Sue D said...

Love the soft, pretty dreamy colors.