Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Gift Giving


Christmas is just about a month away and it's time to get those Christmas cards mailed, if you haven't already.  Yeah, I need to get on that!!  I do like a bit of bling and shimmer on my cards and this Gift Giving image from Stampendous made it easy to add just the right amount sparkle.

Here's how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Gift Giving on white cardstock with black ink and color with watercolor pencils.
2.  Sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Enamel at the bottom of the image, use a small brush to wipe off of the image and heat emboss from underneath, so the embossing enamel doesn't blow off.
3.  Sponge the top with blue ink, glue to a red panel and tie the left edge with gold cord.
4.  Pop up on a green card, then place a strip of Sticky Panels below the image and sprinkle with Gold Micro Fine Glitter.

Supplies
Stampendous
HMP80 Gift Giving
FREG027 Shabby White Embossing Enamel
MG02 Micro Fine Glitter Gold
FX71 Sticky Panels

Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Stormy Sky Distress Ink
Watercolor Pencils
Gold Cord

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! 


Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

8 comments:

Teresa Marie said...

This card is adorable!

sharon g said...

The bits of gold on this card are just perfect. I really like to see what you ladies come up with, because I get new ideas that I never would have had if I hadn't seen them. You are so talented. Thanks for the ideas!

Jean said...

Simply darling!

Denise Bryant said...

Such a sweet card! Love this image! Beautiful coloring!

Becca Yahrling said...

I need some of that shabby white embossing enamel; it's gorgeous!
Your coloring is awesome and love the lovely design of this card.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the layering.
Darling card.
thanks for sharing.
Illinois

Donna Ellis said...

My goodness, Jamie! Such a delightful scene with Santa wearing a "pastel red" outfit, and all the meticulously colored presents. I'm in awe that you so carefully colored the pine branch - wow! Lovely creation. hugs, de

craftymom205 said...

Love the card.