Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Autumn Glitz



Autumn Glitz is the theme for Challenge 22 over at Rubbernecker Stamps
For my card I used Fall Foliage which is a two part stamp.  First I inked the leaves with Twisted Citron and Clover Distress Oxides and the ground with Tea Dye Distress Ink.  The stamped was then spritzed with water, stamped on watercolor paper and dried with a heat gun.  The tree, which is the second part of the set, was then stamped over the leaves with VersaMark Ink and embossed with Vintage Mahogany.  The Three Line Frame was stamped on the panel with VersaMark and also embossed with Vintage Mahogany and the panel was glued to a brown card. Beautiful Wishes was stamped and embossed the same way, layered onto brown paper and popped up on the card.

Be sure to play along by clicking HERE, you could win one of two prizes!!

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.


No comments: