Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Tis The Season


Welcome to Rubberneck Stamps Sweet Sunday Team Inspiration Day. Hope you've started your Christmas cards but if you haven't, here's a little inspiration for you.  This cute Snowman With Arms was stamped on white paper, colored with Prisma Pencils and blended with gamsol.  After the snowman was die cut,  the bottom was embossed with Shabby White Embossing Powder and heated from underneath so the powder doesn't blow off.  Decorative chalk was applied around the snowman with a flat brush. Tis The Season was stamped with blue, layered on blue and popped up.

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 



Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Rubbernecker Stamps.