Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Christmas Greetings


It's Challenge 23 Christmas and Sparkle over at Rubbernecker Stamps, so make a sparkly Christmas card and share it HERE.  You could win one of two prizes, 1st place a $25.00 gift card to Rubbernecker.com and 2nd place a $10.00 gift card to Rubbernecker.comGood luck and I can't wait to see what you make!!

To make my card I used Ornament Branch and Christmas Greetings Large.  Both were stamped with VersaMark Ink and embossed with Jeweled Gold Embossing Powder on cream paper and layered on gold.  The gold paper made it hard to get a picture with out the glare.  In person this card is really sparkly.






No comments: