Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Happy Holidays


This week Stampendous is sharing Santa cards but shhhh I'm going to be a bit of a rebel and share this card, made with the adorable Owl Hallelujah stamp because I love it!!  
1.  The owls are stamped in black and colored with Prisma colored pencils, then die cut using the Fitted Frames A Die Set.  
2.  This was then sponged with blue ink and embossed with Shabby Blue embossing Enamel by sprinkling the powder along the sides and then heat it from underneath so it doesn't blow off.  
3.  The kraft card was stamped with the beautiful new DECOR Music 8"x 8" stamp in brown. 
4.  A strip of Fran's Sticky Panel was cut and adhered to the card then sprinkled with Twinkle Glitter.

Take a look at what the other Designers have for you today by clicking HERE.

Supplies
Stampendous
W192 Owl Hallelujah
DCR105 Decor Music
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A Set Dies
FRGL02 Twinkle Glitter
Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
Clear Embossing Powder
FX71 Fran's Sticky Panels
Blue Dot Sparklers
Heat Tool
VersaFine Onyx Black Ink Tsukineko

Plus
My Colors Card Stock My Minds Eye
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Pencils
Tumbled Glass, Tea Dye Distress Ink

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!  Today I'm sharing some fun new products sent to me from Stampendous!

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg





13 comments:

Jean said...

SO cute! Love the owls!

Linda BL said...

I like non-traditional cards so this one is perfect!

craftymom205 said...

Cute card. Love it.

Denise Bryant said...

Darling card! Love the owls!

Becca Yahrling said...

OMG, aren't they a hoot! This is such a fun and lovely card.

cghundley said...

Owls rule you know!
Darling card and
such cute owls.
Carla from Utah

Mary Holshouser said...

this is so cute.
Love the little owls.
Look like they're having fun.
It may not be red/green or Santa,
but it still speaks holiday.
thanks for sharing.

Rea' said...

Too cute !

Beverly S. said...

I like a rebel. ;) Your owl card is CUTE!

Donna Ellis said...

LOL! What a great card with your little owl angel praisers and the beautifully soft colors. Darling in every way, and such a sweetness!

Unknown said...

Precious owls sing hallelujah is so cute and has nothing Santa about it! That seems to be rare and I love it!!! Wonderful choice of stamp and coloring!!! Hallelujah!!! TYFS!

Unknown said...

Should have read owllelujah! Word correct...lol

creationsnz said...

Love the owllelujah song threading through the card ... makes me want to start singing! CarolG