I have a Spring inspired card today and the rest of the Stampendous Design Team will too, all week long. Now in Oklahoma the grass is brown and the trees don't have leaves. I'm so looking forward to green grass, leaves and flowers!
Here's how my card was made-
1. Stamp Cyclamen with black in on white paper, color with watercolor pencils and shadow with colored pencils.
2. Die cut the bottom of the image with Fitted Frames.
1. Color around the Cyclamen with Pitt Pastel Pencils and chalks.
2. Layer the bottom of the image with the green paper using the same die as above and layer the top with a strip of green paper.
3. Glue ribbon to Graphic 45 paper, glue on Cyclamen and mount to a green card.
4. Stamp sentiment from the Bible Promises set with black ink and color words with pencils. Layer onto black paper and pop up with foam squares.
SSC1251 Bible Promises
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B
Memento Tuxedo Black
My Colors Cardstock-Grasshopper
Creative Impressions ribbon 1/4" mini check yellow & white gingham
Graphic 45-Time To Flourish Collection, May Flourish
Zip Dry glue Beacon Adhesives
Pitt Pastel Pencils, Faber Castell
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!