Sunday, February 5, 2017
Some Things Are Better Rich
Happy Sunday, that means it's time to post a card made with stamps from I Brake For Stamps. Today I'm sharing a fun and funny card to give to a friend, just because. Sometimes you want to send a card for no specific reason other than to put a smile on their face.
To make this card;
1. Stamp the sentiment (all stamps from MS79 Full Plate of Coffee and Sayings Set) on white cardstock with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink and embossed it with clear embossing powder.
2. Now it's time to layer. Layer the stamped panel onto a white panel that is slightly smaller than a card, then layer that panel onto a white card.
3. Holding the panels firmly in place, randomly stamp the coffee beans with Sepia VersaFine Ink, on all 3 panels being sure to have the coffee beans stamped off the edge of all panels.
4. Heat set to dry ink then sponge the edges of all panels and card with Tea Dye Distress Ink.
5. Layer the two panels on black paper and glue to card with Zip Dry Glue.
I hope I have inspired you to Stamp This!