Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Ducky Nap


I have another springtime House Mouse card this week.  This little House Mouse looks comfy napping on his ducky friend, on a nice warm lazy day. Several other Stampendous Designers are sharing their creations today so be sure to go over the Stampendous Blog for their links.

Here is how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Ducky Nap on a white panel with black ink and color duck with watercolor pencils and everything else with colored pencils.  Once the duck is dry, shade with colored pencils.
2.  Layer onto blue paper and set aside.
3.  Cut strips of yellow paper, glue to a green card and mount Ducky Nap.
4.  Stamp sentiment on a white circle, layer it onto a larger blue circle and pop up on card as shown.

Supplies
Stampendous
HMP58 Ducky Nap
SSCM5003 Friend Wishes
MWP811 Mixed Media White Paper
STF082 Black Onyx VersaFine ink

Plus
My Colors Cardstock- Grasshopper, Ocean Side, Gold Zinnia
Zip Dry Glue from Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Squeezed Lemonade Distress Ink
Prisma pencils
watercolor pencils

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

 Follow Stamp This 
(I follow crafty people back!)



https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiBIB7cl3FWcUqRpVNE2xf0uD7bSSaDv8EJChhD3TSJRrDTTqubuFddCha_Vsye2BIOBKX1yGUjGJyPJvjizD-izRFYxEG1Q0kTmLKEiANGSeoreVxGdz2kjJCF6lGrlm9fopxLmRzM6V04/s1600/Stampendous+logo.jpg

3 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Duck nap is such a sweet image and love your fabulous coloring and card design!

Sabrina said...

This is just so sweet and cute!!!

Misti said...

Oh how cute!!! I've been eyeing this stamp & now I'm gonna have to move it up my wish list! LOL