Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Daisy Field



I just came a cross this card that I made a little while ago using Stampendous stamps and haven't shared.  Since Spring is right around the corner now is a good time. Here is how it was made;

1.  Stamp Daisy Field on white paper with black ink.
2.  Rub Twisted Citron and Shaded Lilac ink on your craft mat, spritz with water and lay your stamped panel face down on ink.  Rub and move around then let dry.
3.  Paint image with Twinkling H2O's and layer onto a Plum panel.
4.  Wrap the bottom of the card with ribbons and glue panel to a Grasshopper colored card.
5.  Cut a white and black frame using the Fitted Frames A Set.  Stamp sentiment from the Life Words Perfectly Clear Stamp set in Wilted Violet ink.  Layer frames and pop up on ribbon using foam squares.

Supplies
Stampendous
R256 Daisy Field
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Memento Tuxedo Black Ink Tsukineko

Plus
My Colors Paper- Plum, Grasshopper
May Arts Ribbon
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Twinkling H2O's- Kiwi, Sunburst, Snapdragon, Blue Ice
Score Tape 1/8"
Distress Ink- Twisted Citron, Shaded Lilac


No comments: