Happy Sunday, today I'm sharing an ombre birthday card using the resist technique. I made this using the Large Fritillaria and Dot Letter Happy Birthday stamps from I Brake For Stamps. The ombre look is really popular right now and I can see why, it's a beautiful!
To make this card-
1. I repeatedly stamped Large Fritillaria on a white panel with VersaMark ink and embossed it with clear.
2. Then I started off by sponging Tumbled Glass ink, from the top working my way down. When I sponge, I used the round foam sponges and cut them into quarters. I have the sponging tools but if find that I'm always reaching for the sponges.
3. Next Salty Ocean was sponged to about the middle of the panel.
4. Lastly Faded Jeans was sponged at the top. When done I rubbed the embossed areas with a paper towel to remove any remaining ink.
5. Dot Letter Happy Birthday was stamped on a black strip of paper with VersaMark Ink and embossed with white embossing powder. This was then glued onto the ombre panel with Zip Dry Glue.
6. Dot stickers were added to the panel and it was then glued to a larger black panel to make the colors pop and mounted onto a white card.
Head on over to the I Brake For Stamps website and take a look at all of the stamps that they have. If you order, be sure to use the coupon code SAVE10JAMIE to save 10% off your order!
I hope I have inspired you to Stamp This!