1. Stamp honeycomb with VersaMark Ink on the top of a white panel and emboss with clear embossing powder.
2. Rub Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey Distress Inks over the honeycomb and rub the embossed area with a paper towel to rub off the ink.
3. Stamp sentiment at the bottom with black ink and emboss with clear.
4. Glue this to a black panel and glue to a yellow card.
5. Stamp bee on watercolor paper with black ink, emboss with clear embossing powder and color with Zig Pens.
6. Add a couple of Black Dot Sparklers around the sentiment.
SSC1257 Honeycomb Wishes
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
AC672HSK Black Dot Sparklers
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink
VM001 VersaMark Watermark Ink
EPA50 Heat Tool
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
My Colors Cardstock- Banana Pepper
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Distress Ink- Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Wild Honey
Take a look and see what the other Stampendous Designers have for you today.
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This
(I follow crafty people back!)