Here's a card for my snowman loving friends, they're so plump and happy looking! The Snowman Trio Set from Stampendous comes with the matching snowman dies, so you really save time making cards!
Here's how my card was made;
1. Stamp Snowman Trio on Strathmore Bristol paper, color with Zig pens and use matching dies to cut out.2. Add Crystal Micro Glitter to the fur parts of the hats using Art Glitter Glue.
3. Add pink, blue and turquoise Dot Sparklers as buttons.
4. Glue them to a panel that has been watercolored with different shades of blue and stamped with the snowflake in blue.
5. Layer onto a Velvet Night panel and mount to a Caribbean Sea colored card.
6. Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with blue ink and emboss with clear.
7. Diecut using Fitted Frames B and over stamp with snowflakes using Tumbled Glass Ink. Layer onto a Caribbean Sea panel.
8. Pop up on card using foam squares and add Blue Dot Sparklers.
Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products!
CLD08 Snowman Trio
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B
EP020 Clear Embossing Powder
EPA50 Embossing Heat Tool
AC672HSB Blue Dot Sparklers
AC672HSQ Turquoise Dot Sparklers
AC672HSP Pink Dot Sparklers
MG01 Crystal Micro Glitter
My Colors Cardstock- Velvet Night, Caribbean Sea
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Zig Clean Color Real Brush Pens
Art Glitter Glue
3D Foam Squares Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Distress Ink- Faded Jeans, Tumbled Glass
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!