Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Sloth Swing



Welcome to Sneak Peek Week for the new January 2018 Stampendous catalog!!  All week the Design Team will be sharing their favorite cards from the catalog.  One of my favorites is this card made with the cute Sloth Swing stamp, I laugh every time I see him.  He's layered on a stenciled background, it's so easy to make and has a jungle feel.

Here's how I made my card.
1.  Stamp Sloth Swing on a white die cut circle with black ink and color with pencils. Set aside.
2.  Stencil Small Fern Frond with green inks on a white panel.
3.  Glue stenciled panel to a larger green panel and glue to a green card.
4.  Layer image to green and black die cut circles and glue to card.
5.  Stamp sentiment on bottom left with black ink.

Stampendous
Supplies
Q234 Sloth Swing
SSC1269 Frog Yoga Perfectly Clear Stamp Set
DWLM2006 Small Fern Frond Metal Stencil
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Onyx Black VersaFine Ink


Plus
My Colors Cardstock
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Distress Inks- Twisted Citron, Pine Needles
Circle Dies


Stay connected and don't miss a thing!





8 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Such a darling little sloth amidst your jungle of ferns, Jamie! Beautifully done!

Mary Holshouser said...

A more realistic-looking sloth.
Cute stamp.
thanks for sharing.
Happy New Year

Jean said...

How cute!

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you so much for your kind comment Donna! :)

Jamie Martin said...

Happy New Year Mary!!

Jamie Martin said...

Thank you Jean :)

Denise Bryant said...

So cute! Love that fern background! Looks so tropical!

NicoleN said...

Such a cute, fun card.