Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, December 21, 2017

Poinsettia Wishes


Do you need a last minute Christmas card?  This one is quick to make when in a pinch.  The stamps are from the Poinsettia Wishes Perfectly Clear Set and the dies are from the Fitted Frames Set, both by Stampendous.  The image is colored with Prisma Colored Pencils and Dot Sparklers are added for just a touch of bling.

Disclaimer- I get free goodies for blogging about craft products! Today I'm sharing a card made with products from Stampendous.


Stay connected and don't miss a thing!





3 comments:

Viki Banaszak said...

That is so pretty!

Denise Bryant said...

Lovely card! The poinsettia and pinecone design is just beautiful!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s such a lovely, delicate card ! (margessw@icloud.com)