Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Peanut Juggle


1.  Stamp Peanut Juggle on white paper with black ink and color with pencils.
2.  Die cut the top with Dreamweaver Stencils Nested Frames.
3.  Sprinkle the top with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and  heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.  Layer onto a dark brown panel.
4.  Sponge clouds on a light blue card by placing the Picasso stencil on the card and sponging the top of the stencil with blue ink. Move the stencil and repeat until the desired look is achieved.
5.  Stamp a light brown strip of paper with sentiment with Sepia ink.  Glue to the bottom of the card.  Glue a strip of dark brown paper over the seam.
6.  Glue Peanut Juggle onto the card and add blue rhinestones as shown.
7.  Stamp Sentiment with Sepia ink on white paper that has been sponged with clouds and diecut with Fitted Frames.  Layer onto a light brown Fitted Frames panel. Pop up om card.

Supplies
Stampendous
HMM13 Peanut Juggle
SSCM5000 Mice Wishes
FREG029 Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
DWLL332 Picaso
MEM01 Tuxedo Black Memento by Tsukineko

Plus
VersaFine Sepia by Tsukineko
Brilliance Sky Blue ink by Tsukineko
Zip Dry Glue from Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!


Be sure to go take a look at what the other Designers have for you today!
Jamie Martin (that's me!)
Lea Fritts (Tuesday post)




9 comments:

TracyM #6773 said...

CUTENESS GALORE :)
I'm NUTS about your F U N card!!!

Bunny said...

This is so cute. I love it.

barbara macaskill said...

A little nutty but oh, so cute!!! LOVE this fun nut juggler!! TFS!

Salnclts said...

How sweet! I love it!

Stampendous said...

Darling little juggler with a nice sentiment to balance it all out. Thank you for sharing today!

Sabrina said...

Such a sweet card!!

Misti said...

Ack! I love it!!! (I STILL haven't gotten the stamp you tempted me to put on my wish list from the last release! ;) )

Sue from Oregon said...

Super cute and such a clever sentiment to go with it! ♥ Sue Kment

Unknown said...

I feel bless seeing ur blog. Thanks for instagram that icaught ut.