Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, May 16, 2016

To Cheer You


I love this To Cheer You stamp from Stampendous, it's one big stamp so the layout of your card is done for you! Here is how I made the card;

1.  Stamp image twice on white cardstock with black ink and color two of the butterflies from one sheet with pencils and cut out. Color all of the butterflies on the second sheet.
2.  Now it's time to dust off those chalks you got years ago, using them for the background is quick and easy.  All you have to do is use  a flat brush, apply blue chalks around the butterflies.  I never use a sealer and don't have any problem with it rubbing off.
3.  Bend the wings of the two cut out butterflies and glue onto the colored panel, gluing only the bodies down not the wings.
4. Color the dots white using a white Uniball Signo pen.
5.  Layer onto Plum paper, then onto a Caribbean Sea card.


Supplies
Stampendous
R254 Cheer You
DCP1005 Fitted Frames A
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
MEM01 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink

Plus
My Colors paper
Prisma Pencils
White Uniball Signo Pen
Chalks

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!



7 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Spectacular~! LOVELOVELOVE this one!! Great colors and I love how easy these are to create!! Must add these to my stash!! TFS!

TracyM #6773 said...

You certainly cheered me up Jamie :)
LOVE the stamp, LOVE your colour combo!!!

Joan V said...

Love it, love it , love it. Wow, your color palette and coloring is fantastic. This is one of my favorite stamps, I think cause of the butterflies. Such a happy card, Thanks for the inspiration.

Pam Hornschu said...

Gorgeous colors on this, Jamie!

Helen Gullett said...

What a beautiful and fun butterfly card. I love the coloring work on your card.

Stampendous said...

That is the most DARLING circle of butterflies on this card. Love your choice of colors to help cheer us up! Thank you for sharing!

Your Minnesota Gal, Rachel said...

Lovely!