Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Wish Shoe Well


A girl never has enough shoes and what better way to send well wishes to a friend than a card filled with shoes! Here is how it was made;

1.  Stamp Shoes Galore on watercolor paper with VersaMark ink and emboss with white embossing powder.
2.  Rub Worn Lipstick and Wild Honey ink pads directly on the panel, spritz with water.  When dry layer onto black paper and glue to a Coral Rose color card.  Set aside.
3.  Die cut a frame and stamp sentiment from the Shoe Sense set with VersaMark Ink and emboss with white.  Glue to card and cut off what hangs over the card.
4.  Apply pink pearls and brown rhinestones.

Supplies
Stampendous
R257 Shoes Galore
SSC1247 Shoe Sense
DCP1006 Fitted Frames B
EPA50 Heat Tool
EP100 White Embossing Powder
VM001 VersaMark Ink Tsukineko
GS200 Spray/Spatter Applicator Bottle 2 oz

Plus
My Colors paper- Coral Rose
watercolor paper
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
pink self adhesive pearls
brown rhinestones
Distress Ink- Worn Lipstick, Wild Honey

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!


7 comments:

Dee said...

So many shoes! I had forgotten House Mouse animals have a shoe fetish , too! Thanks for reminding me!

TracyM #6773 said...

ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS card Jamie!!!
LOVE all your shoes and vibrant background!!!
THANK YOU for sharing :)

barbara macaskill said...

Magically delicious card! I absolutely LOVE the background and the white embossed shoes! So pretty! TFs!

Janelle Stollfus said...

I LOVE this background card. It's just fabulous!

Lisa :) said...

I really love this background and the card!!

Linda Simpson said...

Oh My! I love this gorgeous shoes and beautiful colours. I am a new follower too!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Salnclts said...

I love the watercolor shoe background!