2. Die cut the top with Dreamweaver Stencils Nested Frames.
3. Sprinkle the top with Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off. Layer onto a dark brown panel.
4. Sponge clouds on a light blue card by placing the Picasso stencil on the card and sponging the top of the stencil with blue ink. Move the stencil and repeat until the desired look is achieved.
5. Stamp a light brown strip of paper with sentiment with Sepia ink. Glue to the bottom of the card. Glue a strip of dark brown paper over the seam.
6. Glue Peanut Juggle onto the card and add blue rhinestones as shown.
7. Stamp Sentiment with Sepia ink on white paper that has been sponged with clouds and diecut with Fitted Frames. Layer onto a light brown Fitted Frames panel. Pop up om card.
HMM13 Peanut Juggle
SSCM5000 Mice Wishes
FREG029 Shabby Blue Embossing Enamel
MEM01 Tuxedo Black Memento by Tsukineko
VersaFine Sepia by Tsukineko
Brilliance Sky Blue ink by Tsukineko
Zip Dry Glue from Beacon Adhesives
Prisma Colored Pencils
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This on
Be sure to go take a look at what the other Designers have for you today!