Today's card is using the Jumbo Daisy and For All You Do Stampendous stamps and STAEDTLER Aquarell watercolor pencils. Now here is how it was made.
1. Stamp Jumbo Daisy on white paper with Versamark in and emboss with black.
2. Using the STAEDTLER watercolor pencils, watercolor the image starting with the lightest color first and adding layers of color.
3. Using the template, mask the Daisy and sponge the edges with Stonewashed Adirondack ink.
4. Layer onto black paper.
5. Using a Spellbinder die, cut white shrink plastic with the bloom die. Stamp a background from the Marble Texture Cube in orange Brilliance then For All You Do with black, punch a hole in the top and shrink with a heat gun.
6. Attach shrink piece to ribbon (Mayarts) with a jump ring and wrap around the Daisy panel and mount to a peach card with the leave of the Daisy sticking out.
7. Apply green bling to the top right corner.
Hop on over to the other designers blogs to see what they have created with Stampendous and STAEDTLER!!
This week we’re teaming up with their Design Team to create some gorgeously colored projects featuring Stampendous products as well. And we’re continuing our April Release features, focusing this week on our new Hot Air Balloon stamps! A product combination made in heaven! PLUS there are prizes, of course!
Each day we’ll post the list of all participating Design Team Members. You’ll want to leave a comment EVERY DAY on EVERY BLOG because at the end of the week the STAEDTLERDesigners will each give away one package to someone who commented on their blog this week. Their prize package consists of:
Oh yeah!! But wait there’s more! Each day the Stampendous Design Team Members will pool their daily comments and choose one random winner for our prize package – our new Hot Air Scapes and Soaring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Stamps plus a Jumbo Handle to use with them:
So get ready for some gorgeously colorful projects! Be sure to leave insightful comments that show you really looked at the projects (which means more than just “that’s cute” or “cool”) and PLEASE share on your Facebook Timeline, Twitter Feed, etc… Tag us in your share with a @Stampendous or #Stampendous and there will be an extra big prize package at the end of the week for one lucky hopper!