Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, May 20, 2016

Birthday Wishes One Stamp


Here is my last all-in-one card for the week and I think it's my favorite of them all! This one is flat but you could also pop up the balloons for extra cuteness. I really love these large stamps and if you missed my other cards this week, here are links to them Anniversary Wish, Watercolor Cheer and To Cheer You.

Here is how my card was made;
1.  Stamp Birthday Balloons on white paper with black ink and color with pencils.
2.  Layer onto Plum paper and tie with a green ribbon.
3.  Glue to a Lilac Mist card diagaonally.

Supplies
Stampendous
R259 Birthday Balloons
MEM01 Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Plus
My Colors Paper- Plum, Lilac Mist
May Arts Ribbon
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

3 comments:

barbara macaskill said...

Love the soft colors on this card! Festive and pretty! Who could want anything else? Not me!! Enjoy your weekend!

Helen Gullett said...

What a fun, fabulous and festive card ever! Love the balloons and confeti!

Joan V said...

What a fabulous card. I love the color palette that you used. Loving all the sentiment images. Wish they came in one big bundle.