Here is how I made my card.
1. Stamp seashells on white paper with Onyx Black ink, sprinkle with black embossing powder and heat.
2. Color with watercolor pencils and cut out using the Seashells Die Cut Set and set aside.
3. Watercolor background on a watercolor panel. When dry layer onto Ocean Side colored paper and glue to a Spearmint colored card.
4. Glue mesh and seashells to the bottom of the card.
5. Stamp sentiment in upper right corner with Onyx Black ink.
6. Randomly add Silver Dot Sprarkler stickers.
DCS5090 Seashells Die Cut Set
AC672HSS Dot Sparklers
STF082 Onyx Black VersaFine Ink Tsukineko
EPA50 Heat Tool
Zip Dry Glue Beacon Adhesives
My Color paper- Ocean Side, Spearmint
Aquarell Watercolor Pencils Staedtler
Distress Inks- Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean
Metallic Wired Mesh
Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow Stamp This on