Here is another new image from Stampendous' April catalog, a wonderful Jumbo Peruvian Lily which comes with a free template for masking! The fabulous new flowers are perfect for Mother's Day and the May challenge on Stampendous' Blog is Florals so post your card for a chance to win!
- Stamp Jumbo Peruvian Lily Versamark ink on white paper and emboss with black.
- Color using watercolor pencils.
- Using the free template that comes with the Jumbo Peruvian Lily set, mask the lily and stipple or sponge with Stormy Sky Distress Inks.
- Apply Duo Glue by US Art Quest to the corners using a very course brillo like sponge. Sprinkle with Pearlized Mica Fragments and Bronze Glass Glitter.
- Layer onto a black panel and mount onto a lavender card with the corner stamped with the swirl in Lightning Black Brilliance.
- Stamp and emboss the flower name on a white strip, place the template over the name to mask it and stipple or sponge with Stormy Sky. Layer on black and mount to card with foam tape.
Mica, Glass Glitter & Embossing Powder-Stampendous