Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Girly Card Time

This card was made for the sketch challenge over at Mojo Monday #287.  I like this color combo and I was in a girly mood so this is what I came up with. 

1. The heart (Hero Arts) was stamped on cream paper with Versamark and embossed with gold then punched out and layered on a craft scallop circle and dotted with a white gel pen.
2.  A white panel was stamped with a swirl stamp using pink ink, the edges were sponged with Latte Adirondack ink and layered on brown paper.
3.  A kraft panel was sponged with Latte and a doily was rubbed with Beige Brilliance.
4.  Cirlce stickers were added to several corner and pink ribbon was glued under the scalloped circle.

Thank you for stopping by and I started a new Facebook page for crafting, if you would also like to follow me on fb just click on this link Jamie Crafts Martin and add me :)

No comments: