I'm so excited to say I'm on the Design Team for Stampendous!... again! I worked for them from 2001-2006 and am really happy to be on the Design Team again. You might have noticed the Stampendous! badge on the right that I put up last week along with a list of the design team members, well I've just been getting things ready and here is a sneak peek from the April 2013 catalog which will be in stores near you soon!
2. Color with colored pencils.
3. Apply Two Way Glue to the dots and alternating lines on the top of the pot, let dry and sprinkle with Lavender Microglitter.
4. The corners are done using the "Encrusted Jewel Technique" (click on link to see video) which is done by applying Versamark to the corners and then adding layers of Encrusted Jewels from the purple kit and heat from underneath with your heat gun.
5. I then trimmed off a strip from the bottom and glued both pieces to a black panel and mounted on to a lavender card that was spritzed with walnut ink.
6. The top portion of "Kettle On" was stamped with black Stazon on kraft colored paper that had been spritzed with walnut ink and let dry.
7. The "Encrusted Jewel Technique" was used in the corner and on the edge. Then the piece was layered on back and mounted to the card using foam tape.
8. A random charm was glued to the top corner of the card.
Thank you for stopping by! :)