This has been a fun collaboration week with
It was fun and easy to create a scrap page with both companies!
I have to say I loved creating a scrap page using this style of page! I am one of those people intimidated by a full 12x12 page and needing to fill the space. This is a quick and easy way of just sliding in your photo with little or no cropping and adding a couple of stamped pieces to decorate or you can use them for journaling.
- On the top blue piece the corner design from the Cling Jumbo Peruvian Lily (Stampendous) was stamped with Tumbled Glass Distress Ink on paper brayered with the same ink.
- Spring Planting was stamped with the same in using the Calligraphy Alphabet (Stampendous).
- After the panel was glued with 3-in-1 Glue by Beacon, a great acid free fast drying glue, Versamark ink was rubbed on the bottom of the white panel and down the page then sprinkled with Jewel Pink Encrusted Jewels set (Stampendous) and heated from the bottom until it melts.
- 2013 from the Fifteen Candles set (Stampendous) was stamped in Citrus (Ranger) on white paper brayered with Citrus ink. Then Cling Leaf Sprig was stamped in the two corners with the same ink.
This panel was easy to do and has a pretty affect.
- Brayer white paper with Citrus and let dry completely.
- Stamp Agapanthus Cluster with Versamark and emboss with white powder. Then sponge the Agapanthus Cluster and right around it with Citrus ink. Rub the embossed area with a paper towel to remove ink.
- Dot the page with a 2 Way Glue marker and sprinkle with Fran-tage Color Fragments (Stampendous) from set FRCK01.
Here are a few of the items used to stamp the panels.
Be sure to stop by tomorrow for another scrap page using Stampendous stamps and Project Life by Becky Higgins