- Stamp Leaf Sprig with Versamark on the bottom corner and emboss with clear embossing powder.
- Stipple or sponge around the image and the edges of the tag with Latte Adirondack. Then stipple the bottom corner only with Mushroom Adirondack.
- Punch a butterfly out of Fran's Sticky Tape (by Stampendous in stores soon) and apply to the tag. Sprinkle with Orange Micro Glitter (Stampendous) and apply pearls to the body.
- Using Duo Glue (US Art Quest) and a very course sponge, pounce the glue on the edges and sprinkle with Fresh Green and Champagne Glass Glitter (Stampendous).
- Add some ribbon, cord, beads and your done!
Sunday, April 21, 2013
Stampendous blog they have a monthly challenge which begins the first Friday of each month and end the first Thursday of each month. This month the challenge is glitter. So I had this tag sitting on my table that had already been stamped with Dream Text (Stampendous) in Beige Brilliance and never used...until now.