Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, June 9, 2008

My Man

This is a quick and easy card to make, my favorite kind! It is called a two way fold card and the dimensions can be found here. I used papers by Bo Bunny, they are patterned on both sides. The word stamp is by Great Impressions and the alphabet stickers are by Stampendous.



Here is how it looks after you untie the card.


And this is with the card lifted up. I have left it blank so I can write something sweet to my husband :)
Thanks for visiting!






9 comments:

stampmonkey said...

What a great Father's Day card -- I love the colors, the sentiment panel, and the fact that your own personal note can be hidden. Not that what you're writing needs to be hidden.... lol I'm sure your man will love it. ;)

BTW, I love your new mug shot. Very pretty!

Ila said...

What a Fabulous Fathers Day Card!! I love the way you can write a hidden note in it...great idea!!

Colleen said...

Thanks for the link and what a great card! I think I'm going to have to try one of these!

Thanks for the compliments on my photography that you left on my blog too!

Louise F NZ said...

Another fabulous card Jamie!!!
Love this, I am off too get the instructions now!

gillyflower said...

great little card something bit differnt
gill

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

Love the hidden panel... thanks for providing the link. Love the color combo you used. Off to catch up on your blog!

Jean said...

Such a cute card thanks for the link to go with it. Thanks for sharing!

Dianette Seda said...

It looks beautiful and yet masculine! I know your husband will appreciate and like it.

Sandy said...

What a cute card! I'm going to have to troll your blog, you've got such great work here! :)

Thanks for stopping in to visit mine!