Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Masculine Just For You




In honor of Father's Day, I've made some masculine cards and here is one of them. My Dad and my husbands Dad are no longer with us but I still like to make masculine cards so I made them more generic so they could be used for different occasions. The decorative papers are by Provo Craft, the stamp is by Stampendous as well as the stickers. The medallion was stamped with VersaMark and embossed with chocolate embossing powder, punched out and sponged with mushroom Adirondack ink. The ones at the top and bottom are glued flat and the center one is popped up with foam squares.


9 comments:

Becca said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours.

The design is unique.

Thanks so much for the advice. I don't have my dog anymore, he is with a couple with no children. I will do more walking.
Thanks so much.
Bela

Dianette Seda said...

Hi! Beautiful card! And it is good to have a nice sort of all ocasion/any genre set of cards. You never know when they can be used.

Jenn said...

Absolutly beautiful!!! Love the color combo! :D

Jenn said...

Absolutly beautiful!!! Love the color combo! :D

Kay Kalthoff said...

Absolutely lovely! It's fun sometimes to get away from pink and cute and girly . . . hard to do at my house . . . but quite refreshing when I do! TFS!

The Rubber Maid said...

Very nice Jamie and I always love cards for men ideas. TFS. Pat

Mescrap said...

This is beautiful.
have a great day !

Janine said...

Very nice card!! Love the design and layout!!

Rika said...

How beautiful!