Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

4th of July

Since the hubby is on vacation this week, I haven't had time to stamp so here are a couple of 4th of July cards I made awhile ago. I don't send out 4th of July cards but this chick by Stampendous is just so darn cute! The chick is colored with watercolor pencils, layered on a red panel and popped up. A red star sticker was placed in the center of the sparkler. The red and white is ribbon that was glued down and stamped on with blue StazOn ink.

This chick is stamped on a dome tag and layered onto red paper that I cut to fit, the ribbon at the top helps hide any imperfections!
I'll be back to stamping next week since this weeks schedule is full! Tomorrow we are going to see Wicked at the Pantages Theater in L.A. We are all looking forward to it, the hard part is figuring out how long it will take us to get there since some of the driving time will be during rush hour traffic!
Then on Friday the kids are spending the night at Grandma's house while we celebrate our 21st wedding anniversary, boy does the time fly by! Every year we go to Five Crowns restaurant in Corona Del Mar where we were engaged. The food is wonderful! The restaurant is an old English style with a dark interior, fireplace and high backed chairs. They also have a nice glass covered garden section that has a completely different feel. That reminds me, I better make sure my DH made reservations.
Thanks for stopping by!

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute card! I loved the ATC that you did with this little chick! Super Cute

The Rubber Maid said...

Jamie I put your ATC on my blog by turning it into an adorable card.
I have 3 friends that have the 4th.
as their birth date so one of them will be getting it. Thanks for the cute image. Pat

Giovana said...

Hi Jamie, thanks for stopping by at my blog!!!
Your creations are great!!!
Have a blessed day.

Giovana

Janine said...

Love this card Jamie... Great ATC too.

gillyflower said...

what a cute stamp love what you have done with it
gill

Anonymous said...

Hi Jamie, These cards are so cute!Great Job!!!

Lynn Put said...

These are adorable cards for the 4th of July!
Wow 21 years congratulations!

Julie Koerber said...

This image is so cute! I can't wait to make a card out of the ATC you sent.... just love this little guy! Thanks for sharing your cute card creation with it!!

Dianette Seda said...

Your creations are great!!!!

Lauri said...

Great card and ATC!!!! I love these chickens!!

crazed lunatic said...

very cute!

happy wedding anniversary!! time sure does fly by quickly!

Jenn said...

these are just too cute!!! i love how on the first one you just colored the center one...love it! :D

Becca said...

Amazing card. I love the ATC too. I collect all of my ATCs.

Cheryl said...

What a great patriotic card!

Kanani said...

This chickie made a very cute ATC card. Thanks!

BTW: Happy Anniversary!!!

Carolina said...

So cute - love the little patriotic chics!!!

Jane Izumi Matsumoto said...

These are so darn cute, Jamie! Congratulations!! 21 years. Wow. Happy anniversary!!

Julia said...

Happy Anniversary! That little chicky is soooo cute.

Anonymous said...

These are really cute, Jamie! I love that chick!