Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Sunday, July 28, 2024

Three Cards From The St. Nick Set


 Today I have a clean and simple Christmas card that was made with the new St. Nick Die Set and Argyl Plaid 3D Embossing Folder from Spellbinders.

1.  To make my card, I embossed 3/4ths of a white cardstock panel with the Argyl Plaid 3D Embossing Folder, applied thin gold glitter washi tape where the embossing folder ends and glued it to a kraft colored card.
2.  I die-cut the trees from the St. Nick Die Set from two shades of green cardstock, kraft colored cardstock and the star from gold cardstock.
3. Once assembled, the trees on the right and left were glued flat and the center tree was popped up using foam tape from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.
4.  The Believe was die-cut from gold cardstock using the Snowflake Wishes Stamp and Die Set and glued to the bottom of the card.  The sentiment from the same set was stamped in green, die-cut and glued below the Believe.
5. Green rhinestones were randomly placed around the card.

This is the 3rd card that I have made with this set, here are the other two.

Click HERE to see more details on how this was made.


Click HERE to see more details on how this card was made.



Here are the Spellbinder products used to make the top card. Click on and of the blue words to go to that product on the Spellbinder's site.


Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.