Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Kitty Cards


Hi my crafty friends! Here are a couple of cards that I made for my granddaughters who requested kitty cards. I made them using the Stampendous Kitty Hugs Etched Die Set and coordinating stamp set which are available at Scrapbook.Com

These cards are quick and easy to make plus, they're oh so cute!!


Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


 

No comments: