Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Caring Thoughts Card



Today I have a card that was made using the new Dancin' in the Rain Die Set from Spellbinders.
The set is so cute and it's fun coming up with different colors for the umbrella.  

The background was made using the Head In The Clouds Embossing Folder to emboss the top half of a white cardstock panel. To get the blue on the paper, Stormy Sky Distress Ink was brayered on the side of the panel that has the clouds indented.
The flowers and leaves were die-cut from the The Botanical Solarium Die Set. the flowers were cut from white glitter paper and sponged with different colors of Distress Ink.



Spellbinders has a beautiful new small die-cut machine, the  Lilac Shimmer Platinum Scout Die Cutting and Embossing Machine. It's the perfect size to sit on your desk, so you don't have to get up each time you want to cut something small.
Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: