Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, February 16, 2024

Gardening Shaker Card


Hi my friends, today I have a shaker card that I made for a friend who likes to garden. I picked a paper pad that has pretty muted colors and die-cut everything from the pad, so I didn't have to worry about the colors coordinating, it's done for me.
The Botanical Solarium Etched Die Set from Spellbinders was used and includes the flowers, pot, watering can and gardening tools.


I also used these other items from Spellbinders Hugs Sentiments Clear Stamp Set to stamp the sentiment in the center of the shaker.


Geo Prints Clear Stamp Set was used to stamp lines and stamps on the decorative paper background to add more interest.
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


 

No comments: