Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Window Shaker Card


 Hi crafty friends! Today I have a window shaker card with a pretty Springtime view. I used the Windows With a View Collection from Spellbinders.

The flowers were die-cut from Precision Cardstock Spring Colors using the Up In The Air Die Set and the kite was die-cut from white cardstock using the same set.

The background was embossed using the Dimensional Diamonds 3D Embossing Folder on peach cardstock.


The sentiment was made using the So Many Sentiments Die Set.



Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: