Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, February 9, 2024

A Card With A View


Hi! Today I have a card with a view that's making me dream of Spring. To make my card, I used new release dies and stencils from Spellbinders

To make my card, I first used the Vista View Window Die Set to cut white cardstock for the window frame, the back panel that gets stenciled and the window box.


Next, the back panel was stenciled using the Background Scapes Stencils for the mountains and the clouds.


The next step is to die-cut the window box, flowers, grass, butterfly and sun using the Up In The Air View Die Set to cut white cardstock. Inks and a blending brush were then used to color the different pieces. Once the sun was colored, it was glued to the top right of the stenciled panel and the window frame was popped up on the stenciled panel using 3D Foam Squares from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L.


The window box was popped up at the bottom of the window and the grass and flowers were glued in.  The butterflies were then glued, one to the grass and one out the window. 
The sentiment was glued to the top left of the window.

These are the new release items from Spellbinders, used on my card.
Vista View Window Die Set
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: