Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Birthday Wishes CardT


 I just can't get enough of the Flowers & Foliage 3D Embossing Folder from Spellbinders. I made another card that's quick and easy.

To make my card, I used the Flowers & Foliage 3D Embossing Folder to emboss decorative paper and used a small stencil brush to add green ink to the flowers. Yellow rhinestones were added to the center of the flowers.

The sentiment was die-cut from white and pink cardstock using the Popular Sentiments Die and it was popped up towards the top of the card.

Hearts were die-cut from decorative paper and glued to the left side of the sentiment.

The embossed panel was layered onto pink cardstock and glued to a white card.


The sentiment was made by using the Popular Sentiments Die and cutting white and pink cardstock. The sentiment was then popped up om the card.


For the finishing touch, several hearts were die-cut from decorative paper and glued to the left side of the sentiment.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

amazing