Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, February 21, 2024

You Make Me Smile Floral Card



Hi, today I have a pastel card in pinks and greens with a touch of bling because we all know everything is better with bling!

*I used the Delphinium Etched Dies from Spellbinders, for the flowers and the leaves. The flowers were die-cut from decorative paper and the leaves were die-cut from white cardstock, then sponged with Rustic Wilderness Distress Oxide Ink. Once the flowers were put together, yellow Diamond Dotz were glued to the centers.



*The background was made using the Monoline Stars Embossing Folder and a white cardstock panel. Pink Diamond Dotz were glued to the center of the design.


*The sentiment is from the Watercolor Flower Clear Stamp Set.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


 

No comments: