Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, September 8, 2023

You're The Best Fall Card

 


Cut a sheet of decorative paper from the Harvest Time Paper Pad 4" x 5 1/4" and glue it to a top folding kraft colored card.
Glue a strip black and white striped decorative paper to the right side and a strip of orange cardstock.




Place jute ribbon on an Adhesive Transfer Sheet to get the adhesive on the back. Place this on the left side of your card.
Sprinkle the jute ribbon with Crystal Micro Glitter and shake off the excess.


Die-cut leaves using the Maple Leaves Die from kraft colored cardstock and polka dots decorative paper. Layer the decorative paper leaves to the top of the kraft colored leaves, slightly offset. 
Glue the orange leaves to the top and the bottom of the jute ribbon.
Die-cut a rectangle with orange paper from the paper pad,. using the Outside Scallop Frame Die and pop it up in the center of the jute ribbon.
Pop up the green leaf in the center of the orange rectangle.



Stamp the sentiment from Kittie Says Friends, on a white strip of white cardstock with black ink. Layer this onto a slightly larger orange strip and pop it up diagonally at the top of the card.
Add two enamel dots to the left of the sentiment.


Click the image below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: