Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Welcome Autumn


Today I have an Autumn card with pretty leaves that look like they have been created with inks, but nope, they were stamped on decorative watercolor looking paper. Read on to see how my card was made.

Die-cut white cardstock using the Quilted Pierced Stitched Cover.
Glue a strip of black and white diagonal striped decorative paper on the left side.  Glue this to a black card.
Place thin black glitter washi tape on each side of the decorative strip.



Stamp leaves from the Splatter Leaves stamp set with Onyx Black VersaFine Ink on decorative paper and emboss with clear embossing powder.
Die-cut the leaves using the Splatter Leaves Die Cut.


Glue the 1st and 3rd leaves to the card and pop up the 2nd and 4th leaves.


Stamp the sentiment with black ink and emboss with clear embossing powder. 
Die-cut the sentiment using a die from the Small Tags Die set.


 
Layer this onto a slightly larger black panel and pop it up on the upper right side of the card and add peach enamel dots in the corners.


Click on the product below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: