Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, September 14, 2023

Just For You Die-Cut Card


 When I get Christmas or holiday dies, I like to think of ways to use them year round so I get the most bang for my buck. I made this card using the Sealed Christmas Sprigs Etched Dies and Popular Sentiments Etched Dies from the Sealed for Christmas Collection from Spellbinders, just click on the link.

I made a country floral card that works for Fall. The flowers and leaves were die-cut from white cardstock and sponged with inks. You can't tell from the picture, but glitter is in the center of the flowers.
The flowers are layered on jute ribbbon that I cut the wire edges off of. I think jute ribbon is perfect for Fall cards.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.







No comments: