Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, September 1, 2023

Simple Thanks


Today I have a simple thank you card that use adhesives from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L along with dies from Rubbernecker Stamps and Simon Hurly.

To make my card, white cardstock and decorative cardstock was die-cut using Candy Stripes Etched Dies.


Use the Dual Tip Glue Pen to glue the white stripes on top of the pink decorative paper.


Die-cut white glitter paper using a leaf die, glue it pointing down, using the Dual Tip Glue Pen. Tie a bow using black twine and glue it to the stem of the leaves, holding the bow down for a couple of minutes to make sure it doesn't move.


Using a Thanks die, cut it from black glitter paper and the shadow from white cardstock and glue the black glitter paper Thanks to the top of the white shadow.


Place 3D Black Squares Mini to the back of the thank you. Be sure to place enough on the back so you don't have any parts sagging.


Pop up the Thanks on the right side of the card. Now attach this to a white card using the E-Z Runner Strips.



Click on the product below to go to the Rubbernecker online shop.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


No comments: