Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Wonderful Friends Great Adventures Card


Use the Retro Trailer Die to die-cut different color papers and piece it together, set aside.





On a white cardstock panel 4 1/4" x 5 1/2", make a background scene starting with the grass by using the Slimline Hills and Grass Stencil and different shades of green from the Color Fuse Set #10. 
Next, move up to the mountains using brown inks from the Color Fuse Set #3.
The clouds were made using the Clouds Stencil and blue inks from the Color Fuse Set #8. All of the inks were applied using blender brushes, I like the soft look that can be achived, but you could also use foam daubers.


Die-cut the background scene using the large die from the Nested Rectangle Stitch Die Cut Set and mount to a brown card.
Stamp the sentiment from the Best Friend Set on a white cardstock square with brown ink from the Color Fuse Set #3 and layer it onto gray and peach squares, then pop it up at the top left of the card using 3D Foam Squares.


Glue the trailer to the bottom center of the card.
For the final touch, die-cut a seagull using the Seagulls Die and glue it to the top right of the card.



Click on the product below to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.

 
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: