Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, May 1, 2023

Be A Cactus Card

 


Today I have a fun cactus card with a southwestern flare and it's up on the Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog.

Die-cut white cardstock and decorative paper using the largest rectangle die from the set. Using a paper trimmer, cut just a bit of the top left corner off and about half of the bottom right corner off.


Using the E-Z Runner Squares Dispenser, tape the cut white cardstock panel to the decorative paper panel and set aside.


Die-cut white cardstock using the second to the smallest oval and apply green and blue inks using blender brushes.


Stamp the cactus images on white cardstock, color with colored pencils then die-cut the images. Next, apply Sunflower Liquid Pearls to the dots on the tall cactus. Since the dots are so small, I squirted some of the Liquid Pearls on my glass mat and used a small stylus to dip it into the Liquid Pearls and dot it on the vase.

E-Z Runner Squares were placed on the back of the tall cactus 3D Foam Circles were place behind the flower cactus and mounted to the oval as shown.


3D Foam Strips were placed on the back of the oval panel. These are great to use so that no part of your oval sags once it's placed on the card.


The oval is placed off center to the upper left. Two die-cut arrows were glued below the cactus's using the Dual Tip Glue Pen. The sentiment was stamped with brown ink on white cardstock, layered on brown cardstock and popped up on the bottom of the card using 3D Foam Circles. Orange enamel dots were randomly placed around the card.


off



Supplies

All adhesives are from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L

Stamps, Dies and Decorative Paper- Whimsy Stamps
Arrow Dies- Spellbinders
Inks- Pinkfresh
Liquid Pearls- Wendy Vecchi/ Ranger
Cardstock- PrintWorks Specialty Paper

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: