Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Monday, May 15, 2023

Animal Train Birthday Slimline Card

 


Today I have this slimline Birthday card up on Scrapbook Adhesives Blog with a tutorial. I used cute paper and dies from Rubbernecker Stamps, a list of products is at the end of the post.
This is the perfect card to make if you need a last minute card because the images are die-cut from a slimline paper pad. The only stamping done is the birthday.

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: