Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Truck Filled with Flowers Card

 


Trucks aren't just for boys, I filled the back up with flowers for my friendship card, it worked perfectly with the sentiment. I have this card up on the Scrapbook Adhesives Blog with a full tutorial, here are a couple of pictures but go to their Blog to see more with directions.







Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L® 3D Foam Squares Micro White 3D Foam Squares White Mix

E-Z Runner Grand E-Z Runner Hearts Adhesive Dots Micro Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets Nature Colors Metallic Transfer Foil Sheets Pastel Colors


Home Hobby by 3L® Dual Tip Glue Pen Plus Rubbernecker- Dies (truck, grass, banner, oval), Stamps, Cloud Stencil Spellbinders Paper Arts- Flower Dies PinkFresh- Inks PrintWorks Specialty Paper- Gold Glitter Paper, Cardstock

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

No comments: