Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Floral Friendship Card


Happy February!  I have this card up today on the Scapbook Adhesives by 3L Blog how my card was made and what adhesives are best to use to stick down and pop up your art. My floral card was made using minimal stamping to showcase the pretty decorative paper and to keep the focus on the sentiment.

Here's a close up look at the sweet, inspirational sentiment.


Here's a look at the adhesives that were used, be sure to check it out over at Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L!



Adhesives- from Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Dies- Butterfly from Rubbernecker Stamps
Sentiment Stamp- Rubbernecker Stamps
Floral Die- from Tim Holtz
Decorative Paper- DCWV Baby Boy Stack

Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.





 

No comments: