Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Sweet Birthday Wishes Slimline Card

 
Have you heard?! This month is Rubbernecker Stamps 30th Birthday and to celebrate the design team will be sharing Birthday cards all month long. My first card is a slimline card and here's how it was made-

Die-cut decorative paper and white cardstock, using the Slimline OPC Scallop Die. 


Stamp on each of the squares using the Shadow Words Set and Color Fuse Inks in Seren and Grass.


Stamp the cupcake from the Desert Set onto watercolor paper and watercolor using watercolor pencils.


Now to assemble the card, the decorative paper panel is popped up on a slightly larger white cardstock panel using 3D Foam Circles.
Adhere this to a blue slimline card using a tape runner.
Glue the white square panels inside of the square cut-outs and pop up the cupcakes on the white squares using 3D Foam Circles.
Randomly apply pink self-adhesive pearls around each of the cupcakes.



Click on item to go to the Rubbernecker Stamps online shop.
Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Love this!❤️ Jamie and love the cupcakes all different colours and very inviting.. x