Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, January 27, 2023

Skatboarding Elephant Card


I thought I would try a boy themed card using the cute Stampendous FransFormer Furry Urban Jungle Stamps from Spellbinders.  
 The elephant was colored using watercolor pencils and the oval background was inked with the grass being stamped with the dots from the Stampendous FransFormer Geo Shapes Stamps.  
 The orange background is decorative paper that was also stamped with the dots using orange ink.
 I got the wave look by using the Frames and Borders Die and die-cutting the paper.

The FransFormer Furry Friends Stamps are super cute and you can pick which animal you and to use with the close.

Here are the sets that were used from Spellbinders, click on the names to go to their page.


FransFormer Urban Jungle Stamps


Have a crafty day!

Let's Connect!

Affiliate and Product Disclosure
I am on various Design Teams and get free goodies for blogging about craft products but only because I love their products and genuinely use them. Ultimately my opinions are my own. A list of companies is in my sidebar.


 

No comments: